A complex of buildings with characteristic shape was erected between 1936 and 1938 following the design of Jerzy Müller and Stefan Reychman. What attracts attention is the exceptional construction of the main market, considered to be one of the most interesting buildings of Polish interwar architecture. It is one of few monuments in Gdynia which still serve their original purpose.