Designed by Z. Karpiński, T. Sieczkowski and R. Sołtyński and built in 1936. It is a modern building with a dynamic shape which consists of the main cuboid with entrances and a tall hall and two symmetrical arched wings and a straight one from the side of Jana z Kolna Street. The avant-garde shape of the building was one of the symbol of modern character of Gdynia already before the war.