A two-family villa built in 1937 in modernist style following the design of renowned architects from Gdynia Zbigniew Kupiec and Tadeusz Kossak. It was built for two captains of oceanic sailing – Czesław Antkowiak and Jerzy Prokulski. The villa is an example of noble functionalism – its expressive body is shaped by offsets and arcades and matches the garage and fence. Its asymmetrical elevation is covered with yellow ceramic tiles. Although relatively small, the building attracts attention with the texture and warm, sand colour of the ceramic tiles which cover the elevation. The tiles are juxtaposed with the dark cherry-red colour of the base course and the greenery of the garden.