A building designed by Roman Piotrowski to house Social Insurance Company (ZUS), built between 1935 and 1936. One of the symbols of modernist architecture of Gdynia. It is distinguished by composition of different height of its mass and emphasis put on of rounded part. It also has, characteristic for the style, large window surface, smooth elevation and simple form. The ground floor elevation is covered with black granite tiles which are juxtaposed with bright limestone tiles of the building's upper storeys. After the war the building became the seat of Polish Oceanic Lines.